Wednesday, September 4, 2019

False Advertising, Fraud, and theft. This company is a crooked shady scam operation. I purchased the 29 a month plan under bieng able to cancel anytime. When I decided I no longer wanted their service, I requested a cancel and I removed my debit card PayPal option on their website because a debit card via PayPal is the only way to use a debit card as I could not use a credit card. They still removed my money from my card despite this. When I emailed ***** ******* about my request and my pay option removal, he said that I could not cancel, no refund will be given, and that it is a contract and I should just maximize the use of the engine a year is up. I told him they cannot force me to stay with their company and they cannot use my card unauthorized. He responded with the same answer saying I cannot cancel and they will be taking money out every month. I disputed it and eventually got my refund. After this, I terminated the billing agreement on PayPal between me and eMastered on June 15th with the assistance of a PayPal agent. I received a email confirmation stating the billing agreement has been and eMastered can no longer use my card information legally. Despite this, they attempted to remove money from my card 5 times throughout July but was unable because of insufficient funds and this is something I found out later. A couple of days ago they succeeded in removing money from my card. I emailed ***** ******* about refunding my money because I terminated the billing contract and I attached the document to the email. He response claimed they will not process a refund or cancel the account. I spent hours on the phone with my card company and PayPal about this issue. I spoke to a PayPal supervisor who did not see the charge as eMastered and Smith Carlson found a way under the security protocols in the system to remove money from my card again. The supervisor checked out their account and found fraudulent activity by name not being present even though the transaction was made with my card information. The supervisor even said what he saw of their account was disturbing and alarming. The supervisor filed a complaint and they are bieng investigated as well as with my card company. They have multiple complaints on the Better Business Bureau of the same thing. Do not use this company. ***** ******* and eMastered is a scam.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...