Wednesday, April 17, 2019

False advertisement, scam against customers. I purchased an online service for music mastering on february/march 2019. With big letters at their website when you order it says"no commitment" and "cancel anytime". With smaller letters under it says you can get a refund within 14 days if not satisfied. I purchased monthly service and when trying to cancel, they claim it was an annual service with monthly fee. I still have 315 days left of my order worth approx. 300 dollars. I do not need this service and I don´t understand why anyone involved in the music business would need this for more than few months. This clearly is a freud.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...