Sunday, April 14, 2019

I got with emastered because I thought they would be comnvient and says you can cancel anytime but they lock you in annually! I’ve tried to cancel but they will turn your subscription back on. I purchased a plan that I believed was a monthly charge but in smaller print had a yearly commitment. Even when you cancel you will be charged monthly. There is no way to contact them and they have bots that chat with you. Doesn’t answer anything. I had to go through my bank to change all my information so they couldn’t keep processing through my account because I now can not afford those payments. If you’re looking at emaster I do not recommend. They should also make it clear on the plan. That you really can’t cancel at anytime either. Horrible customer service.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...