Monday, January 14, 2019

DO NOT USE - FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES I joined eMastered on a one month, one-off plan, and used their service to master one track. The results were okay but nothing I felt I couldn't achieve myself, so I asked for my promised 'no questions asked' refund. They proceeded to ask numerous questions via email and forms, attempting to force explanations out of you and create opportunities for them to convince you to stay. They then promised to cancel my plan and not charge me anything else, ignoring my request for the advertised 'no questions asked refund'. After numerous emails requesting the refund, I am still without it. They now claim to have processed it and have directed me to contact my bank but, when I asked to see a receipt proving they have made the payment, they stopped answering my emails. DO NOT USE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...