Tuesday, June 15, 2021

SCAMMMERRRRRR

Their service might be good for some but they are just a scam.
Their policy clearly writes that all subscriptions can be cancelled within 14 days and 100% money will be refunded. I believed that and chose the 1 year package where it is billed monthly. After playing around with one or two audios, I didn't liked it much and tried to cancel the package but it then says its a 1 year package and even though cancelled, it will charge monthly for 1 year.

WORST EXPERIENCE I've ever faced. Why the hell don't mention that in their policy?????
Just waste of money and not useful.
Everytime my money gets deducted from my bank, I will the bad time when I opened its website.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...