Monday, October 28, 2019

We have repeatedly requested cancellation and refund of at least 2 months worth of charges, got charged for another month and they refuse to comply. We signed my boyfriend up for a trial plan at approximately $8-$14/mo in July.I have been charged $26.10 three times. We have requested cancellation and refund after the second charge in September, provided the documentation and such that the company requested. We even informed then that he no longer has access to the email on the account. I tried again today, and now his emastered account says there is no plan attached, however I now want all 3 months refunded. They continue to give us the runaround and avoid providing the refund. I feel this is unacceptable and horrible business practice.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...