Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I already spoke with "Smith" several months before my contract ended AND cancelled my plan - but I am still being charged AND was auto-renewed DESPITE getting text confirmation from "Smith" that my plan was cancelled. I am now trying to get my refund for TWO months' worth of charges because I ensured cancellation many months ago. This is unacceptable. STAY AWAY FROM EMASTERED. SMITH: "Yes please cancel to avoid further billings. Please cancel before April 30, 2019" ME: "okay, ill do that now! I cancelled! Does it show on your end? I just want to ensure!" SMITH: "Yes it does. You will still be billed for the remaining 3 months in contract but at which point the plan will not be charged to renew on April 30. 2019."

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...