Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Signed up for a year worth of mastering services in June of 2019. All was good. June of 2020 came, I decided not to fund my PayPal account to renew another year. We are in a pandemic after all. 6 months later, after having completely forgotten about them, they suddenly pull a year subscription from my PayPal.

I immediately filed a dispute with PayPal. This dispute was closed within 3 hours, so PayPal was no help.

I then spent literally an entire day trying to get a refund, just be given the run around over and over. They ended up giving me a 52 dollar refund, out of the 72 they pulled because PayPal apparently charged them. I don't believe this for a second, as PayPal had closed my dispute the day the payment went through saying the seller had the right to do what they did, because I had given them permission back in 2019.

The dispute was closed. An absolute scam!

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...