Friday, November 8, 2019

Con job. I thought I would give eMastered a trail run. The year's subscription was $6 a month, the "monthly" subscription was $14, so I signed up for the latter because I didn't want to commit to a year. Too bad, the monthly fee signs you up for a year anyway. What?! So I asked to switch to a one month subscription, which turns out to be $34, but I had to press a special secret button to see that. So I asked for a complete refund, because you have a 14 day trial period, unless you've mastered more than 4 songs. Fair enough...but I had to master the SAME SONG more than 4 times because I couldn't get it sound anything other than loud and distorted, which apparently disqualified me. Customer service offered no acknowledgement of their very obvious attempt to fool people into parting with money, probably because they know their product is useless and it's the best they can hope for. AVOID THIS CRAP AND GET YOUR MUSIC PROPERLY MASTERED. I guess I'm a fool for thinking AI might have a good ear.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...