Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Maybe just make an actual good synth LMAO 

This synth has no FM, even Sylenth can do FM, and it's been out for like 15 years. 
Atom retriggers the unison with the notes, which is terrible for wide supersaws, which is like the only thing this synth is supposed to be good at, other than leads and basses Moog style. 

ALSO ILOK? ON 2019? SERIOUSLY? LOL I lost a license from SoundToys because of that thing and never bought anything from them ever since, neither anything that uses iLok, but I thought it wouldn't be too bad to try the synth. Well, I guess I was wrong, because it took like half an hour to license the synth, not only I had to restart my computer after the install, but finding the license on the website is really hard (I guess it is so I give up on cancelling it?). After that it goes on another half an hour to "update and license" the synth. Thank for the pacience? LMAO 

I used it for 5 minutes, but since it has no FM and only one type of distortion it is virtually useless for me, since I make bass music. I couldn't see anything about AI anywhere on the synth. Also there's that Bonjour stupid thing that gets installed alongside the synth, it seems almost like an adware, since I can't get it deleted without restarting, again. 

Just pretty bad impression overall, you can get much better synths for half the price. I feel bad for even trying this thing, sorry Mom for wasting my time in Earth with this garbage.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...