Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Enrolled in cancel-anytime service but instead got a similarly priced 12 month service. Company refuses to exchange and keeps taking $ every month. I tried to sign up for a 1 month, cancel-anytime digital mastering service to master my band's 10 song album. I knew I only needed a month to do it. Somehow, whether by my own error, via ambiguous and similar button choices on the company's website, or an error in their system, I got signed up for a similarly-priced-per-month service that lasts for a whole year and charges me every month. The company has no phone number and forces you to use a chat service to resolve issues. I was told that I could spend an additional $39 to switch to the cancel-anytime service and THEN cancel but that I could not be refunded anything spent so far. I waited until my next paycheck to do just that and was unable to get any response from the company via its chat service. I got charged again for the 12 month fee in the meantime. I tried again to contact the company via chat and this time was told that I cannot switch subscription services as I had been previously told I could! The company rep told me there was nothing I could do and they would not work with me to correct the problem. The company refuses to exchange products and keeps drafting money from my account every month.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...