Sunday, June 28, 2020

NEVER USE THIS SITE, YOU WILL GET TRAPPED AND WILL LOSE MONEY. I was never looking for any form of commitment, I was testing waters and made a mistake by subscribing to the wrong subscription apparently as I know I would never have tied myself into an annual thing knowing I was never serious about using any mastering tools like that. I contacted them and said I shouldn't be punished for this, I should not have money practically stolen from me after I cancel my 'subscription'. I would be passed to the billing team and from my guess, that's probably room for me to be ignored and scammed. After this, I have no idea where I stand with banking situations like this. I would like to try and get the bank transfers blocked from my account to prevent losing anymore money.

User's recommendation: DO NOT LINK ANY KIND OF BANK DETAIL TO THIS.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...