Monday, June 22, 2020

I would give ZERO stars if I could. Like many other users said, this company keeps taking money out of your account even when you try to cancel your plan, and even after you have stopped using their services. That's not all, they would not even consider giving a refund. I was charged a six additional months of $29.99 which totals $180.00, they would not even refund one or two months. I won't put what I think they are but this site, eMastered.com, and those behind it are a bunch of heartless moneygrabbers. Real nice way to be especially during this COVID-19 pandemic and everything else going on in the world. STAY FAR AWAY from EMASTERED.COM!!!
Their mastering service was not worth $29.00 a month, if you need to use a service like this use LANDR. They are a different group of people who treat their customer in a totally different manner.
Honest advice from an experienced user of this websites services.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...