Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Ridiculous company, got my money back as a "one time courtesy". But before that I was blamed for their shitty service. Smith told me I didn´t follow the guidelines which funny because there is not really a lot to do wrong on the interface. It is worth spending about 100€ on a professional mastering. An algorythm can not make such judgements as a human with profession ears. I strongly suggest you to tell them that you will contact the authorities, regarding their business as what they do is a scam, and in addition false marketing and if you do no receive your money back within 14 work days, you will take legal steps towards them . That is what I did, and it worked for me. Good Luck

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...