Monday, August 19, 2019

Read the fine print because they are very misleading. I wanted to experiment and see if this service would be good for quick masters for videos, so I signed up for a monthly plan. A monthly plan I quickly realized is a year commitment. I wrote to support and they were unhelpful and unapologetic. When I told them, as a self employed musician, that $29 a month for a year toward something I am not even using was something I couldn’t afford, they didn’t offer any solutions. *** you, eMastered. I am on my last month and you have taken my money all year. A company who claims to support musician’s interests. I am blocking you on my end from charging me for another year and I have made sure to screenshot that I did cancel my subscription.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...