Saturday, September 12, 2020

 Dear Sir / Madam, Last year I took out a subscription with you for the programme eMastered for 12 months. I paid 180 USD for this. I've stopped making music for some time now, and haven't used the account for more than six months. Also I was not satisfied with the programs. I didn't like the use of it and it didn't work for me, not what I expected at all. Now I see that you have already debited an amount of 180 USD without my permission. I do not agree and would like to have my money refunded because I have stopped making music. So I am not going to use it. Hoping to have informed you sufficiently. Sincerely, Otmane Oufkir. Mayor.music@***.com Transaction ID: 2KD854186****522S eMastered LLC

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...