Friday, August 30, 2019

You can upload card info, but ther's no option to remove it! So, when I wanted to cancel services they tried telling me that Im on an annual plan when originally it was advertised at $29 a month! They said it was in the fine print! So now, they've started taking money off my wife's card without any authorization when that's not even the primary card I gave to them!
They won't let you remove card info so they can illegally take funds from whatever card you supply without proper authorization!!
Why give you an ootion to select a primary or secondary card if they plan to pull miney off both of them anyway whether you permit to it or not?? This is beyond crazy!

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...