Tuesday, July 30, 2019

It was recommended to me and I did not find any bad reviews of it before I signed up. (Of course that does not mean they do not exist.) I signed up for a 1 year regular level but I was concerned when it said "Add a second payment method to get discount." This discount did not appear any where in the settings. I also did not get any email confirmation. I wanted to cancel it. ALSO, THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL IT! You can cancel the subscription but not delete the entire account. And when you cancel the subscription two things happen: 1. They will offer another discount (which was not applied also) 2. It is effective NEXT BILLING CYCLE which means I still have a year of use! So next thing is to try to get refund. THEY LIED. THEY SAID I AM VIOLATING SOME POLICY. They even got smart with me and highlighted a part of the Terms Of Service that I "violated". Either it has been longer than 14 days, or I need to have mastered less than 4 tracks. I ONLY MASTERED ONE. This Mastering Software is automated, not manually reviewed by Grammy Award Winners as it insinuates. I am much better off with sound editing software that I can download instead of log in. Even Audacity is a better option! I had to close my PayPal (Lol) and I asked the card issuer to give me a new card number. I can not trust Emastered. I will use some thing else for remastering audio.

Scam company Its very sad how this operates. I don't know why google allow them to advertise. They take money even though you cancel. It...